1. What was your first work of art?
1. A large red and yellow painting
2. How old were you?
2. Two years old (it was a collaboration with my sister, painted mostly with our feet)
3. Did you get good grades in art in school?
4. Did they say you had natural talent?
4. No but they liked my ideas
5. Were you arty in high school?
5. In high school I did photography and graphic design. I hated graphic design because there was no freedom.
6. What did you do for fun when you were a teenager?
6. I used to hang out with these kids in a gang called mizu senshi (water warrior) We would meet at the beach, mostly at night and have battles against each other and do back flips off the rocks.