Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Last Interview with Georgina Glanville

1. Who are you and what do you do? I'm Georgina Glanville and I'm an artist, I make mostly sculpture, and I work at a couple of galleries.--------------- 2.How do you work? I work intuitively and haptically. ------------------------------------3.Name three artists you’d like to be compared to? Eva Hesse, Simryn Gill and Gabriel Orozco.-------- 4.Is the artistic life lonely? No I find the artistic life incredibly social and full of companions and like-minded people. ------------------------------------- 5.What do you like about your work? I like that my work is unique to me.---------- 6.What do you dislike about the art world? That it relies so much on the dollar.------------------ 7. What would people be surprised to learn about you? That I didn't always think I'd be an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment